Monday, July 21, 2008

From Lucy Higgins

Hi Bobbie I am not longer in the ward but I would love to continue getting advise I have a new house and they just finish building a small garden for me I will try to take a picture of it also they put irrigation in it for me and right now I just put good dirt and a lot of mulch on it and I have been keeping wet of course I had extra help with the rain any way I need advise what to plant right now the 2 spaces are about 6 feet by 4 ½ they are shape like a half moon and there is a 3 feet walk in the middle so I can reach both sides I was going to make 2 boxes but the landscaper talk me into building it with bricks and It looks awesome it was not more expensive than wood any way I need advise what to plant thank you Lucy Higgins

1 comment:

Lakeshore Garden Group said...

Hi Lucy,
I am excited for you to be in your new house. I absolutely love to include you into our blog, and would like to see pictures of your new yard and beds. Plus that would be give me a better idea on what to suggest to plant. You can either email them to me or post them on the blog.